Places to visit in Dublin
- Tourist attractions: Temple Bar, Dublin Castle, Number Twenty Nine, Collegue Green, The Custom House, Guiness StoreHouse, Liffey River, the bridges and Jeanie Johnston, The Old Jameson Distillery, Trinity Collegue Dublin, Kilmainham Gaol, Irish Whiskey Museum, EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum and... ¡Pubs!
- Parks and gardens: Phoenix Park, Garden of Remembrance, St Steven’s Green, National Botanic’s Garden, Festina Lente Gardens, The Iveah Gardens, St. Anne's Park.
- Monuments: Spire, Molly Malone.
- National museums: Decorative Arts, Archaeology, Print Museum, Natural History, WAX Museum, Modern Art.
- Churches and Cathedrals: Christchurch & Dublinia, St Patricks Church.
- Libraries: The old library (Trinity Collegue), Chester Beatty Library.
- Art galleries: RHA Gallery, Science Gallery.
For more information, visit Heritage Ireland: Dublin, Dublin’s official website and the Dublin’s official Tourism website o SpottedByLocals in Dublin (recommendations by locals). If you have an Android mobile test the new Google app Field Trip.
In the surrounding area you can visit:
Taking a tour can be a good alternative if you want to visit places that are far from Dublin. The most popular are:
To see more tours, visit Tripadvisor Dublin or visit Ireland’s official Tourism website. If you are planning to travel a lot, buy the Dublin Pass.
Was this information helpful? We would like to know your opinion or a small donation would be great (through PayPal)!
Looking to advertise? Email us to email@example.com.