Certificate of Tax Credits in Ireland

If this is the first time you will be working in Ireland, you must get your Certificate of Tax Credits (taxes paid by every citizen). It is only necessary to get the certificate the first time because it will be associated to your PPS Number.

If you do not have a Certificate of Tax Credits, the Emergency Tax will be applied. This is the 42% of your salary that will be deducted until you get your tax certificate. You will be reimbursed when you regularise your situation.

You must follow these steps:

Move to Dublin

The Dublin guide on how to live, study English and find a job in Dublin.