Map of Dublin
Dublin is divided into postal districts that occupy the following areas:
Comments on the map of Dublin that will help you to know where you are:
- The Liffey River divides the city into North (odd numbers) and South (pair numbers).
- In the south of the city, there are medium/upper class neighborhoods. Lots of houses (less apartments as you go south), gardens, colored doors, architectonic details, lots of trees, etc.
- The north of the city has medium/lower class neighborhoods. Lots of small apartments, flats, old plain facades…
- In the port areas, Dublin 4 and Dublin 7, there are lots of new affordable flats, but there is not much to do. There are almost no shops or supermarkets.
- Dublin 6 is the area with more students.
- Like in all cities, there are areas you should not visit: O’Connell street and surroundings in the North for example…
Tip: To move faster around the city (and surroundings), we recommend you to consider the location of Public Transport different stops.
Looking to advertise? Email us to email@example.com.