Map of Dublin
Dublin is divided into postal districts that occupy the following areas:
Comments on the map of Dublin that will help you to know where you are:
- The Liffey River divides the city into North (odd numbers) and South (pair numbers).
- In the south of the city, there are medium/upper class neighborhoods. Lots of houses (less apartments as you go south), gardens, colored doors, architectonic details, lots of trees, etc.
- The north of the city has medium/lower class neighborhoods. Lots of small apartments, flats, old plain facades…
- In the port areas, Dublin 4 and Dublin 7, there are lots of new affordable flats, but there is not much to do. There are almost no shops or supermarkets.
- Dublin 6 is the area with more students.
- Like in all cities, there are areas you should not visit: O’Connell street and surroundings in the North for example…
Tip: To move faster around the city (and surroundings), we recommend you to consider the location of Public Transport different stops.
Was this information helpful? We would like to know your opinion or a small donation would be great (through PayPal)!
Looking to advertise? Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org.